Every Nonprofit Needs to be Equipped with The Right Set of Tools that Will Make it Easy to Achieve their Mission
1.Mass Messaging: One way to effectively reach and engage new donors, volunteers and staff.
In case of an emergency, mass messaging allows your organization to quickly make everyone aware of the situation and offer instructions for a response when needed. Emergencies are often a time when some organizations are needed the most, and UniVoIP’s mass messaging solution lets you react quickly.
According to Blackbaud lastest press release, Charitable Giving Report shows online giving continues to outpace traditional giving as donors shift channels. Consider adding mass messaging to your fundraising strategy and send out mass messages with links to your donations page. Not only do more people check their email and text messages on the mobile, but when all media are combined the connection with your supporters take a new meaning.
Enlist Supporters To Spread The Word
Turn your donors into advocates for your organization by asking them to share their stories and spread the word. Send links via mass email/text/phone messaging to your blog post highlighting stories from your supporters and ask them to share it through social media, email and text message to their friends and family.
- Personalize greetings and call routing based on business hours or dates and establish rules for auto attendant greetings based on your specific needs.
- Record different messages for holidays or events with special recordings.
- Forward calls to an outside line if your staff is out of the office and in the field – don’t let your calls go un-answered.
3. Mobile Application/Softphone: Experience total functionality and uninhibited communication on-the-go with a mobile and desktop interface.
- Audio and Video Calling
- Conference Calling
- Instant Messaging
- Group Chat
- Presence Visibility with Control
- File Sharing
- Call Recording