NJPA Contracts Gives a Nonprofit Full Access to Advanced Technology at a Competitive Price
When choosing a communication solution for your nonprofit organization, it’s vital that you go with one that has an NJPA certification. Here are a few reasons why:
- NJPA contracts allow nonprofits to have easy access to high quality products, services and equipment at an affordable price.
- Nonprofits save time and money by bypassing the traditional RFP route and the unpleasant experience of low quality vendors.
- NJPA certified service providers ensure that nonprofits are doing business with the most reliable companies in the industry.
- The certification gives nonprofits a piece-of-mind and allows a nonprofit organization to purchase with full confidence in the service.
- Nonprofits are able to quickly implement the new service in the timeline that suits them.